The value of Big Data to the retail financial services industry is estimated to reach more than £6 billion over the next few years, which means big business for the industry.
In order to 'harness' this potential, banks must recognise that they are sitting on a vast amount of information which – if it can be easily accessed and cost-effectively managed, not only has the potential to create large revenue streams, but also provide new insights and opportunities, for both their clients and themselves.
After an extremely successful launch, SMI are proud to present the 2nd Annual Big Data in Retail Financial Services Conference on the 27th November 2014 in London. This event will help business leaders make better sense of the real data they have, get to it quickly and make the right, cost-effective decisions.
If the task of processing increasingly large volumes of data in a timely manner is a major challenge for your organisation, come and join us. Packed full of timely presentations and real life case studies, this great networking opportunity will show you where and how to use Big Data to gain a competitive advantage.
Key Topics Include:
• Data retention - what to keep and how long to keep it?
• Emerging technologies that can make a real difference to managing your big data
• Regulatory updates.
• Cross border issues – what are the limits on sharing data outside of your jurisdiction.
And much more!
• Alan Grogan, Chief Analytics Officer, Royal Bank of Scotland
• Bob Skerett, UK Telematics Director, Royal and Sun Alliance
• Orlando Machado, Head of Customer Insight and Engagement, MoneySuperMarket
• Sergio Vieira, Director of Customer Insights and Interaction, Lloyds Bank Plc
• Alastair Barter, Senior Policy Officer, Information Commisioner’s Office
• Oliver Werneyer, VP, Data Distribution Leader, Swiss Re
From: November 27, 2014 08:00
To: November 27, 2014 18:00
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, 128 King Henry's Rd, NW3 3ST, United Kingdom