Bikablo + Lettering Day 1 :: Focus on Bikablo
April 12th 2019 09:00 - 17:00
Visual thinking and the practical application of pictures and words.
Learn the hand-drawn and hand-lettered techniques needed to make your next meeting visual.
Available in 1 & 2-day workshops.
• Learn to hold the pen, draw clean lines, and structure your space on the flip chart
• Create graphics and text containers/geometric shapes, objects and symbols
• Discover the easy ways the bikablo® method provides to draw people, roles, groups, and situations
• Use simple and fast options to color elements and spaces to support the graphic structure
• Learn foundational and stylistic letterforms that are legible even when written quickly
• Develop a formula for hierarchy to support information and ways to emphasize words to highlight ideas
You are invited to enroll in the day of your choice or both days!
Day 1 :: Focus on Bikablo with Jill Greenbaum
Day 2 :: Focus on Lettering with Heather Martinez