Benchmark your company’s strategy with over 60 NEW case studies from over 70 Companies
• A new structure for 2013: 8 tailored tracks over 2-days – focusing on upstream, downstream, optimisation, novel products, scale-up, single-use, QbD, biosimilars, characterisation, analytics, formulation...plus much, much more
• 6 Brand new sessions on achieving and maintaining manufacturing excellence, manufacturing production for novel biopharmaceuticals, biosimilars and biobetters, raw material control, the advance in cell engineering and alternative expression systems
• 2 NEW Workshops at NIBRT: Benefi t from a choice of 2 practical 1-day courses designed to deliver training on the key principles and practices of bioprocessing. The workshops will cover the theory before moving into the lab for hands on practical experience in the NIBRT facility.
• NEW PRICING STRUCTURE FOR 2013 - Buy one pass get one free Academic prices – fl at rate £499 SME/ industry start-ups - 50% off current price tier!
• 2 NEW Dedicated TRACKS on Developing & Manufacturing Novel Biopharmaceuticals and Improving the Productivity and Profitabilityof Bioproduction
• 11 Hours of extensive networking opportunities during the break-out sessions, drinks reception and the ever popular conference dinner at a local restaurant in Dublin.
4 Day Pass- Conf + both workshops: £2699 +VAT@23%=£3319.77
3 Day Pass-Conf + 1 workshop: £2399 +VAT@23%=£2950.77
2 Day Pass-Conf + dinner: £1899+VAT@23%=£2335.77
Time: On Tuesday October 22, 2013 at 9:00 am and ends Wednesday October 23, 2013 at 5:00 pm.
From: October 22, 2013 00:00
To: October 23, 2013 23:59
Double Tree Hilton, 4 Leeson Street Upper, DUB 4, Dublin, Ireland