On the 18th and 19th of March, Technoport welcomed a variety of challengers, creators and capital providers to Trondheim, Norway. Their aim? To maximize innovation and to awaken the entrepreneurial spirit in the Norwegian startup community.
Here are a few key learnings to be inspired by:
- As the host of the second-ever live crowdfunding experiment in the Nordic region, Technoport provided Scandinavian startups with the opportunity to gain maximum exposure, speaking directly to businesses and people who may fund them. Overall, the Technoport crowd invested €67,000 (USD 72,000) into four Norwegian startups
- Featuring talks like ‘Blood, SWOT & Tears’, and ‘The Kick Inside’, from renowned entrepreneurs and public speakers, such as Nolan Bushnelland Leo Johnson, Technoport provided a program packed full of the latest innovations in startup culture.
- Entrepreneurs were provided with the opportunity to pitch before each of the judges, as part of Technoport’s pitch competition. The top 8 then presented on the main stage at Technoport, with the winners receiving awards up to NOK 100,000 (USD 12,000).
Facilitating innovation with Conferize
By using Conferize, Technoport brought their event to life online and engaged with their event community in new ways.
- By livestreaming the whole event, Technoport were not only able to WOW their attendees, but broadcasted their event, from start to finish, for their online followers around the world.
- With automatic content aggregation on Conferize and from the hashtag #technoport15, Technoport’s event page came to life with all the excitement from social media and provided their attendees, speakers and online followers to network and share information before and during the event.
- The best bit? Their community is still growing and will continue to do, so and with all the action at Technoport it’s no surprise that the event community is still buzzing with ideas and feedback. What’s more, their event community will be ready to get involved for their next event to keep building on their success, and Conferize is proud to be there to capture the action.
It’s not too late, check out the action from #Technoport15 here.