The customer now owns your brand. In a competitive and crowded environment brands must encompass and cleverly deliver more cut-through. The consumer-led value chain places greater demands on marketers to place brand at the heart of business strategy. Brands have never been more important.
How are CMOs exploring and nourishing the relationship between a product and customer? How are they effectively delivering the promise of a brand? How can the brand exert its influence across varied and dynamic platforms?
This event gathers senior marketers to explore how technology and innovation are transforming the ways that companies build and sustain great brands. Intensive and illuminating, it is the ultimate knowledge-exchange and networking experience for CMOs looking for fresh thinking and competitive advantage.
We are proud to announce our speakers for 2015 include:
• Beth Lula, Branding Director, Rio 2016 (Brazil)
• Chris Bruss, Vice-President of Branded Entertainment, Funny Or Die (USA)
• Simon Sproule, Chief Marketing Officer, Aston Martin & Former VP Marketing, Tesla Motors (USA)
• Lucinda Barlow, Head of Marketing, Google
• Jonathan Anastas, Vice-President, Global Brand Marketing, Head of Digital & Social Media, Activision (USA)
From: February 24, 2015 09:00
To: February 25, 2015 16:00
Luna Park, 1 Olympic Dr, 2061, Milsons Point, Australia