The BSR Conference 2014 will explore how transparency can transform supply chains, energy and climate, consumer engagement, community impacts, and more, and how businesses are managing differently in a fully transparent world. Join us in New York November 4-6 to discover how transformative technologies, business models, and financial valuations can produce rapid progress on the road to a more just and sustainable future.
Top-10 Reasons to Attend the BSR Conference
10. Find your own path with five session tracks: transparency, transformation, climate, inclusive economy, and hot topics.
9. Experience how Years of Living Dangerously producer David Gelber connects with audiences on climate change (and what Harrison Ford is really like).
8. Expand your professional network and opportunities via our proprietary mobile app and more than 12 hours of in-person networking events.
7. Imagine the future of technology with writer and futurist Jamais Cascio.
6. Enjoy quick 10-minute “spotlights” on transformation and collaboration on the plenary stage.
5. Immerse yourself in one of our six intensive pre-Conference training workshops.
4. Nosh at top New York restaurants and talk sustainability at Food for Thought Dinners.
3. Glean the latest global trends in sustainable business from nearly 100 speakers, including PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi.
2. Stretch your mind with 30 breakout sessions—and stretch your body with early-morning yoga.
1. Learn about visionary social change (or how to dance) from Ford Foundation President Darren Walker.