This is the essential event for the people who make sport happen. The Business of Sport Summit is the largest and most significant meeting of the sport industry in the region – gathering leagues, clubs, commercial stakeholders, media and government for an intelligent and important annual discussion of the issues that are driving the industry.
Innovation continues to challenge traditional models of consumption while at the same time creating new platforms for fan engagement and sponsorship activation. The opportunities for growth are abundant and indicative of an engaging and exciting future for this critical sector.
We are proud to announce our speakers for 2015 include:
• Paraag Marathe, President, San Francisco 49ers (USA)
• David Richardson, CEO, International Cricket Council (UAE)
• Stacey Allaster, Chairman & CEO, CTA Tour (USA)
• Gerrit Meier, Executive Vice President of International, WWE (USA)
• David Smith, Chief Executive Officer, National Rugby League
+61 2 8004 8590