As one of the world's most renowned motivational speakers, Les Brown is a dynamic personality and highly-sought-after resource in business and professional circles. At the event Les Brown will take you on a journey in 3 days where you will:
1. Determine WHERE YOU ARE IN LIFE. Become aware of your strengths and weaknesses. Find out what gives your life a sense of fulfillment. Until you become aware of these things, you'll wonder through life with no sense of direction or purpose.
2. Decide you DESERVE YOUR PURPOSE. Without a purpose in life you open yourself up to be abused by others who have discovered their purpose. When you aren't pursuing your goals, you're committing spiritual suicide. You leave your mind, body, and soul spiritually bankrupt. In order to reach your goals, you must believe in yourself and be bold. Once you figure out your purpose, the road to your goals will become a lot smoother.
3. You must have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Everybody likes a winner. And winners, for the most part have positive attitudes. The quickest way to improve your attitude is to start seeing yourself successful in everything that you do, instead of seeing yourself failing. Remember: success begins with 'I CAN', while failure begins with 'I CAN'T.'
4. You must be HUNGRY. No. That doesn't mean you must starve yourself. But you must pursue your goals the same way you would pursue food if your were starving. The answers and solutions to all your questions and problems in life are within arms reach. All you have to do is be hungry enough to put the effort into extending your arm out to grab them. Life is simple and Les will show you how.
5. You must know your WHY. Every one who walks the face of the Earth has a dream. They have a vision of what they'd like their life to be like, but unfortunately, once they are faced with adversity, they give up on their dream. That's why it's important that you know your WHY for doing what it is you're doing.
Plus much much more.
Price: Success Package: £596.40
From: October 17, 2014 08:30
To: October 19, 2014 18:00
Park Plaza Victoria London, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, SW1V 1EQ, London, United Kingdom