The International Conference “Chemical Biology: Methods, Progress, Perspectives” will cover the following research topics:
• Strategies for Bioactive Small Molecule Discovery
• Designing Focused Chemical Libraries
• High-Content and High-Throughput Assay Design
• Screening in Forward and Reverse Genetics
• Chemoinformatics and Computational Chemical Biology
• Molecular Imaging and Switching Tools, Probing Living Systems at the Chemical Level
• Chemical Biology in Drug Discovery & Probing Cancer Pathways
• Chemical Biology and Genetics for Deciphering Cell Signalling Pathways: Protein, Nucleic acid and Carbohydrate Modifications
• Identification of Direct Targets of Small Molecules & Approaches to Discover Protein-Protein Interaction Inhibitors
• From Chemical Biology to Biotechnology
• Emerging areas in chemical biology
Amongst the invited speakers are internationally known names such as:
Bajorath, J. (Germany), Bradley, M. (UK), Dell, A. (UK), Deprez, B. (France), Dufrene, Y.F. (Belgium), Famulok, M. (Germany), Hofkens, J. (Belgium), Huang, J. (USA), Kwon H.J. (Republic of Korea), Marechal, E. (France), Marx, A. (Germany), Mestres, J. (Spain), Nislow, C. (Canada), Rognan, D. (France), Schmid, A. (Germany), Zanders, E.D. (UK).
Approximately 300-350 participants are expected to attend this exciting scientific forum including almost 40 lectures delivered by worldwide known invited speakers and young, talented speakers selected from submitted abstracts. The program combines plenary lectures, poster sessions, a unique Conference Dinner Party and sightseeing tours of Vienna.