Hosted by the China Gold Association, organized by Capital Exhibition and Conference Corporation, the China Gold Congress and Expo will be held at the Beijing International Convention Center on September 10-12, 2014. It is supported by State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, Ministry of Commerce, National Development and Reform Commission, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Land and Resources, World Gold Council, Shanghai Gold Exchange and Shanghai Futures Exchange.
China is both one of the largest consumers and producers of gold in the world. Its gold mining industry, which is able to draw upon the country's abundant reserves of gold, thus plays a critical global role. And with the further development of Chinese economy and resulting increase in the domestic demand for gold, China will certainly emerge as the most active investment and consumer market guiding the future direction of the gold mining industry.
As the global gold industry's main Chinese platform, China Gold takes gold mining, along with investment in and consumption of gold, as its main focus. We concentrate on gold, silver, platinum, and other precious metals. The activities of China Gold cover the entire mineral value chain. That includes gold mining, smelting and processing, market trend forecasting for gold investment, gold consumer products, particularly jewelry, design and technology. China Gold is committed to rapidly promoting the international cooperation and rapid growth of the Chinese gold industry. Our long-term aim is to help build China into one of the world's gold industry powerhouses.
China Gold Congress and Expo consists of three parts: Summit Conference, Exhibition, and Featured Events. The Summit Conference is subdivided into several forums based on specific themes. The forums will give companies the chance to promote their new products and technology. The Exhibition provides gold companies a unique opportunity to showcase their brands and serves as a conduit for communication and cooperation among key players in the domestic and international gold industry.
A wide range of important actors in the global gold industry will be attending the China Gold Congress and Expo. To start with, government officials and industry associations from the world's 50 leading gold producing countries have been invited to China Gold Congress and Expo. Those attending the conference will also include banking industry representatives, gold geology experts, research institutions doing cutting edge work on gold metallurgical technology, and refining processors. Representatives from investment banks and institutions, commodities and futures exchanges and brokers, internationally renowned jewelry companies, and consulting firms will also be present. This rich array of participants ensures that our upcoming event will provide the best full-service gold industry platform for mutually beneficial cooperation in the gold industry. Featured Events will include the "Gold Investment" Lecture Hall, Gold Jewelry Fashion Trends Release, and "Gold Night" Gala Dinner.
As the largest precious metal exhibition in China, China Gold is the premier display platform for gold in the country. In addition to performing this function, the exhibition is the platform for showcasing gold industry trends and promoting investment and trading in gold. China Gold Congress and Expo, the Chinese platform of the global gold industry and global stage for China's gold industry, welcomes you to China Gold 2014.
China Gold Highlights
• All About The Gold, the comprehensively integrated gold industry value chain.
• Analysis of industry trends and hot spots
• Broad participation of the top 10 Gold-producing countries
• Display and interaction of the world's top 50 gold producers
• Analysis of causes underlying gold price fluctuations from a global
• Chinese factors leading the development of the gold industry
• Authoritative interpretation of gold as a commodity, as well as its
investment and monetary attributes.
• Comprehensive review of gold investment and gold consumer trends
Who Will Attend
• Governments of the World's Major Gold-Producing Countries
• Related Associations and Other Non-Governmental Organizations
• Gold Mining and Smelting Companies
• Geological Exploration Organizations
• Gold Refining and Processing Institutions
• Gold Investment and Trading Organization (Commercial and
Investment Bank, Investment Institute,
Commodities and Futures Exchanges, Futures Brokers, and Fund and
• Research Institutions (Geology, Technology, and Processing)
• Mining Rights Investment and Financial Services Organizations
• Law, Accounting, Assessment and Consulting Services Companies
• Mining Rights Traders
• Trading Companies
• Technology and Equipment Providers
• Jewelry Design and Processing Companies and Organizations
+86 10 56257285