This event will bring together key players and policy makers involved in Sino-Russian oil and gas collaboration. As the only event exploring cross-border oil and gas trading opportunities between China and Russia, delegates will have an exclusive platform to engage in debates about the development of new trading hubs for crude, products and natural gas, infrastructure expansion and investments opportunities in the region.
Sino-Russian Oil and Gas Co-operation
- Balancing economic and energy security needs
- Policy updates for the new phase of developments
Crude and Products – Evolution of a New Trading Hub
- Russian crude exports to China – How much and at what price?
- Regional demand trends – New trade routes and arbitrage cargoes
- China’s role in establishing benchmark prices for crude and products
Gas Developments and Expansion
- Russian natural gas supplies – Updates on new gas fields and joint projects
- Exports into Europe and Asia – How are market dynamics changing?
- Gas pipeline transmission fees
- Railway expansion in far east Russia – What it means
- Trans-national pipelines development and cost-efficient solutions for transporting and storage of oil and gas
- Expansion in dry bulk shipping capacity
Finance and Investments
- Trade liberalisation – impact on imports and exports
- Taxation policies and access to finance and investments
Early Bird Fee: $1600
Standard Rate: $1800
Group Rate: $1600
Speakers: China Industrial Overseas Development and Planning Association (CIODPA), National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), Zhen Hua Oil, National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC), SIBUR, BlueLine Project, Rosneft, Transneft, Novatek