An information economy requires information leadership.
The decisions that CIOs make are increasingly consequential as modern business relies on technology to drive growth and create connected and dynamic enterprises: CIOs are uniquely placed to drive business strategy.
The CIO Forum is a powerful gathering of executive-level IT practitioners from all sectors of the national economy. Guided by a focussed agenda, it is a two day information exchange where the CIO community debates and shares ideas about best practice in a changing profession.
This is your guide to IT leadership in 2015.
We are proud to announce our speakers for 2015 include:
• Tim Campos, Chief Information Officer, Facebook (USA)
• Filippo Passerini, Group President & Chief Information Officer, Procter & Gamble (USA)
• Joe Locandro, Information Technology Director, Cathay Pacific (HKN)
• Anne Mullins, Vice-President, Global Solutions & Former CISO, Lockheed Martin (USA)
• Neal Cross, Managing Director and Chief Innovation Officer, DBS Bank (SG)
From: March 17, 2015 08:30
To: March 18, 2015 14:50
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, 11 Jamison St, 2000, Sydney, Australia