With over 40 leading experts speaking and an audience of 200+, Citizenship by Investment and International Residence is the premier independent summit.
Key themes and topic coverage include:
- Caribbean economic citizenship
- Premier residence options in Europe
- UK: Investors and entrepreneur entry schemes
- European residence vs. citizenship investment programmes
- US, EB5 and Canada
- Looking beyond Asian borders
Policy Overview of Global Residence and Citizenship Programmes
Residence programs designed to attract, select, and retain foreign investors and entrepreneurs have become an increasingly popular tool for governments seeking to facilitate job creation and target “high-value” immigration. This changing policy landscape has generated a wide diversity of schemes across the globe providing different opportunities and incentives for their beneficiaries. This presentation will provide a policy-focused overview of the various models governments have introduced, addressing questions such as:
• Who qualifies for investor and entrepreneur programs, what do they require of their participants, and what types of investments do they encourage?
• How high is the bar for business success and how should it be measured?
• What is the future of these residence programs and will they meet their governments’ high expectations?
Assistant Director for Research (International Program)
MIGRATION POLICY INSTITUTE
Citizenship Programmes in the Caribbean
Premier Residence Options in Europe
Western European Residence vs. Eastern European Residence
Looking Beyond Asian Borders
Detailed Case Studies:
Planning Issues for Overseas Investors and
International Families Relocating to the UK
8 Specialist breakfast briefings
1. Asset Protection of African clients
2. Bahamas / Caribbean Trust Structures
3. Real Estate in Europe
4. Channel Islands - Jersey
5. UK Focus – Becoming a Non-Dom
6. Dealing with a Russian HNWI
7. Structuring for International Clients
8. Lump-sum Taxation in Switzerland
From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Artists / Speakers: Andrew Tingley, Gurbachan Singh, Micha-Rose Emmett, Madeleine Sumption, Professor Simon Anholt, Dr. Kevin Isaac.
From: October 08, 2013 00:00
To: October 09, 2013 23:59
The Jumeirah Carlton Tower, 2 Cadogan Place, SW1X 9PY, London, United Kingdom