By 2016, Australia would see insufficient specialist training places for medical graduates. Workforce shortages, mal-distribution, inefficiencies and insufficient capacity for clinical placements are some of the most prevalent issues facing health.
Are you wondering how to plan for these shifts in workforce supply and demand? Struggling to source and sustain quality clinical placements?
This conference will address how to:
• Apply lessons learnt to ensure a work ready workforce
• Successfully source and sustain placement capacity
• Build sustainable partnerships between health and education
• Respond to changes in supply and demand of the health workforce
• Strengthen placement facilitation models to improve student outcomes
What one of our expert speakers has to say
I am excited to participate in this conference as it will provide collaborative solutions to the key challenges faced across the nation by tertiary education and healthcare providers.
- Donna Bonney, Director of Learning and Development Mater Health Services and Chief
Executive Officer, Mater Education Limited, 2013