Unicom is organizing a two day conference in Johannesburg on November 13-14, 2014 at Gauteng Conference Centre. The two days conference is on Cloud Computing and Big Data.
Fundamentals of cloud computing conference will focus on:-
The New Style of IT for the New Style of Business
As Cloud Matures, Which Applications Would be Suitable for it - Workload Profiling and Deployment Controls
Virtualization: Trends & Challenges of Cloud Computing
Software Defined. The Components of Cloud, Removing the Sugar-Coat
Panel Discussion: Sharing Resources on cloud value chain
Encouraging Cloud Adoption Amongst Developer Through Guerilla Marketing
Big Data Conference focus on:-
Developing and Implementing a Big Data Strategy
Surviving the Perfect Storm with Smart Data
Big Data Strategy - Experiencing Real-Time Information Like Never Before
Big Data - Itb s the Wild West
Panel Discussion : Big Data - Past, Present and Future
Optimal Smart Grid Analysis and Control
Predictive Analytics is Key to Success
Conference Name: Cloud Computing Conference
Date: November 13, 2014
Program Agenda click here: http://www.cloudandmobility.org/southafrica/program
Conference Name: Big Data Conference
Date: November 14, 2014
Program Agenda click here: http://www.bigdatainnovation.org/southafrica/program
Conference 1: Cloud Computing Conference
Cloud computing continues to be the way of the future and many studies indicate that more than 50% of all information technology will be in this new paradigm within the next five to ten years. This transformation has great implications for emerging markets which have the potential to leap frog mature markets in their adoption of cloud computing, combine cloud computing and mobile technologies to introduce unique services that can transform the lives of billions, drive a much larger scale of adoption and challenge existing price points, while presenting unique challenges in areas such as security and user interfaces to cloud computing.
Theme: Cloud Computing: Overview, Opportunities, Issues, and Challenges
Rudie Raath, Chief Technologist & Country Pre-Sales Manager, HP
Mogen Naidoo, Managing Director, Qina Group – Communications
Martin Geda Banda, Snr. Systems Engineer, VMware
Ian Jansen van Rensburg, Senior Manager, Systems Engineering, VMware
Simon Stewart, Founder, CodeSkills
>>Read More click here:http://www.cloudandmobility.org/southafrica/program
Conference 2: Big Data Conference
Big Data conference is a platform for Johannesburg leading analytics and business intelligence leaders to address the challenges and tap on the opportunities in leveraging Big Data in this unique market.
It is a marketplace for the regionb s business leaders and IT executives to access the very best of ideas & technologies in adopting and improving big data and analytics practices and strategies.
Theme: Big Data Innovation: Driving Business Success
Victor Botlhokwane, Principal Solution Consultant, Oracle
Simon Carpenter, Chief Customer Officer, SAP
Estelle De Beer, Manager, Real-time Data Platform and Middleware, SAP
Grant Hutchons, ICT Strategy Executive, Gijima
Lorien Gamaroff, Technical Director, Invirohub
Andy Brauer, CTO, ICT Consultant
>>Read More click here: http://www.bigdatainnovation.org/southafrica/program
Why Implement Cloud & Big Data?
Cloud Computing Big Data
Scalability and Elasticity Accelerate your business
Capability Re-develop your products
Affordability Perform risk analysis
Flexibility of work practices Keeping your data safe
Reduced IT costs Create new revenue streams
Business continuity Customize your website in real time
Collaboration efficiency Reducing maintenance costs
Access to automatic updates Offering enterprise-wide insights
Benefits of attending
- Increased speed in responding to unforeseen events.
- Easy to get the latest and greatest updates.
- Adoption is quick and simple.
- Improved information security.
- Deployment time decreases from years to months.
For Big Data
- Timely insights from the vast amounts of data. This includes those already stored in company databases, from external thirdparty sources, the Internet, public media and remote sensors.
- Real-time monitoring and forecasting of events that impact either business performance or operation.
- The capability of Hadoop for volumes to manage vast amounts of data, in or out of the Cloud, with validation and verification.
- Identifying significant information that can improve decision quality.
- Mitigating risk by optimizing the complex decisions of unplanned events more rapidly.
Audience for the Conference 2014
For Cloud Computing (Not limited to)
- Heads of Business Development, Strategy Directors, Directors, Telecommunication Managers, Communication Directors, Heads of Sales, Heads of Call and Contact Managers, VPs of Technology, Product Managers, Business Development Managers, Storage Managers, Business Analysts.
For Big Data Conference (Not limited to)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Big Data, (Master) Data Management, Market Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Data Scientist, Chief Information Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Marketing Technologies, Chief Information Security Officers, Technical departments, Brand owners.
Super Early Bird(till Sep 30, 2014): USD $399 (4,380.02 ZAR)
Early Bird(till Oct 26, 2014): USD $499 (5,478.40 ZAR)
Standard Registration: USD $599 (6,576.65 ZAR)
Cloud Computing + Big Data
Super Early Bird(till Sep 30, 2014):USD $700 (7,685.38 ZAR)
Early Bird(till Oct 26, 2014):USD $900 (9,879.36 ZAR)
Standard Registration:USD $1150 (12,627.19 ZAR)
For online registration process click here: http://www.cloudandmobility.org/southafrica/registration
For offline registration, please send the following details to b Jessica@bigdatainnovation.infob
Name | Email ID | Contact No | Designation | Organization Name
Gauteng Conference Centre ( New Name : The Amazing Place )
Mount Lebanon Road,
Woodmead Sandton, Johannesburg Gauteng,
Thanks and Regards,
Unicom Training & Seminars Pvt Ltd
Email: email@example.com Web: www.unicomlearning.com
+91 080 - 42023134