The Collaborative Economy Conference is coming to San Francisco February 25th-26th of 2015.
The collaborative economy provides new possibilities in partnerships that can enhance existing business and brand initiatives or create entirely new ones.
Rachel Botsman, author of the book, What's Mine Is Yours: The Rise of Collaborative Consumption, expects the consumer peer-to-peer rental market to become a $26 billion industry. Now is your chance to learn from the leading case studies and network with the biggest influencers in the growing collaborative economy movement.
Attendees at CEC will learn to:
• Understand the economic disruption of 'hyper-consumption'
• Lead an emerging economic opportunity
• Strategies to win the empowered customer
• Think Social; Think Local; Think Mobile
• Tap into a new marketing model
• Build a collaborative brand experience
• Harness the technology that fuels collaboration
We’ll look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!