Join 300+ real estate capital sources and intermediaries, including both equity and debt sources, at the Colliers International Real Estate Capital Summit!
This day-long conference brings together key sources of equity and debt capital to compare and contrast the risk and reward outlook for various vehicles and capital stack positions, as well as geographic and property type preferences.
Topics under discussion include capital for land, CMBS and condo financing, as well as foreign capital for U.S. assets, joint ventures, and non-institutional real estate private equity. Join the discussion as Florida’s leading investors and capital sources disclose their investment strategies, preferences and outlook to help grow your portfolio.
What Makes This Event Unique?
• The summit is the only one-day / full-day real estate investment event in South Florida that covers condo financing,foreign investment and EB5, CMBS, capital for land and joint venture deal structures.
• With 300+ LP/GP investors, equity sponsors and debt sources you will gain valuable insight into the market that will help you succeed over the next 12 to 18 months.
• Benefit from all equity and debt investor classes at one event including representatives from both Private and Institutional capital, such as Private Equity, Family Office and Pension Funds.
• A Good Year: Institutional Investor Strategies for 2014 and Beyond
• They’re Coming to America!: Foreign Investment in South Florida Real Estate
• This Land Is Your Land: How to Compete for Capital Land Investments?
• It’s All in the Family (Office): How to Use Non-Institutional Capital
• CMBS: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
• Home Invasion: How Condo Development Affects Other Asset Classes
• Private Revolution: New Opportunities in Private Equity Real Estate!
• The Science of the Deal: How to Make Joint Ventures Work Effectively?
Save 25% Off current registration pricing when you use code 25EVVNT
Full Registration - Investor: $499
Full Registration - Non-Investor: $699