COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE PRACTITIONERS ONLY
The 2014 GIA Conference Chicago "INTELLIGENCE WITH IMPACT" promises an exceptional program for competitive intelligence professionals.
There will be thought provoking speeches, challenging workshops, inspiring roundtables sessions and disruptive debates, plus:
- 15 intelligence impact topics
- 5 workshops
- 10 roundtable sessions
- 21 speakers and facilitators
- 11 high level presentations by senior business and intelligence professionals
- Over 12 hours of networking with your peers in the industry (including a complementary dinner-cruise on Lake Michigan)
- Complimentary access to Intelligence Best Practices Online, a rapidly growing exclusive community and knowledge resource for market intelligence practitioners.
- Includes Pre-conference Diagnostics Sessions and Post-Conference Advisory Sessions
Let a GIA expert help you assess your current market intelligence/competitive intelligence status, recommend tracks and sessions at the conference, and propose networking with the right speakers and other peers at the event. The GIA expert will also provide quick tips that will enable you to take your Intelligence program to the next level.
Pre-Conference Workshops, October 27: $1250
Conference Days 1-2, October 28-29: $2250
Workshops + Days 1-2, October 27-29: $2995
Early Bird Discount for registrations before 30 August 2014: 20% off
Speakers: Coca Cola, Hewlett Packard, IBM, MetLife, Merck, Nissan, Standard Life, United HealthCare, Verizon, Western Union, Xerox
+1 773 867 8352