Handling construction payment disputes in New Hampshire can be successful when armed with the necessary legal and practical knowledge. Find out how to efficiently collect payment for your work or supplies. Successfully manage even the most complex and costly situations.
Join our panel of experienced local professionals, as they guide you through the strategies for tackling lien and bond issues in any project. Understand the complex law governing the priority of liens and payments, and protect your bottom-line with enforcement and collection strategies. Don't wait - register today.
Benefits for You
- Correctly identify what property is subject to a lien and who is entitled to recover payment
- Grasp the key essentials of perfecting and preserving lien rights
- Avoid common problems that cause a lien to be unenforceable
- Learn how you can succeed in the litigation and foreclosure of mechanics liens.
- You will be able to discuss how mechanics lien law works.
- You will be able to identify who is entitled to a mechanics lien.
- You will be able to describe what property is subject to mechanics lien.
- You will be able to review differences and similarities between New Hampshire and Massachusetts's mechanics liens
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for attorneys, presidents, vice presidents, owners, accountants, credit managers, lenders, controllers, construction managers, project managers, office managers, engineers, architects, contractors and subcontractors.