Do you need guidance on how to create great content using a variety of formats? Do you need some tips on how to strategically connect and market your content? Do you need to develop a clear and coherent content strategy to effect real change, but no idea how?
Join our Content: Create, Connect, Change conference Delivered in a TED style format, the day will include inspirational and insightful keynote talks from experts in the media and communications industry and charity sector, panel debates and networking.
• Create: Learn how to create great content with film, images and words!
- The Art and Science of Social Sharing by Luke Lewis, UK Editor, Buzzfeed
- Engaging Customers Through Digital Stories by Hilary Cross, Director of Marketing and Communications, Macmillan Cancer Support
- The Power of Ugh by Mark Lund, Managing Partner, NOW Advertising
• Connect: Discover the role content strategy plays in building an online audience.
- Small Changes, Big Wins by Catherine Toole, Founder, Sticky Content
- Small Charitable Organisations: starting to create and share content from Point Zero by Alex Swallow, CEO, Small Charities Coalition
- The Rise of the Blog by Jody Thompson, Blogs Editor, The Huffington Post UK
• Change: Hear the stories on how content has created real behaviour change.
- Nudge Theory and Fundraising by Michael Sanders,Behavioural Insights Team, Cabinet Office
- Changing the Face of Men's Health by Paul Mitcheson, Head of PR & Communications, Movember UK
From: March 27, 2014 09:00
To: March 27, 2014 16:30
Channel 4, 124-126 Horseferry Rd, SW1P 2TX, London, United Kingdom