Media Trust Spring Conference 2014
The Huffington Post UK's blogs editor, lifelong music journo and deck botherer. All views my own. Especially the one out of my kitchen window into the garden.
Director of External Affairs, Macmillan Cancer Support. As well as my work, love books, family, Spurs, cycling. Football views all my own.
Chief Exec @sccoalition , Founder @YoungTrustees , Trustee @Centre_404, Supporter @UpRising_UK, @GoodNews_Shared, @charityworksUK, Blogger @ThirdSector, FRSA
Head of charity marketing @JustGiving. Like charity, social media, technology, running, yoga, fashion, reading. All views are my own... Y'know the drill
Do you need guidance on how to create great content using a variety of formats? Do you need some tips on how to strategically connect and market your content? Do you need to develop a clear and coherent content strategy to effect real change, but no idea how?
Join our Content: Create, Connect, Change conference Delivered in a TED style format, the day will include inspirational and insightful keynote talks from experts in the media and communications industry and charity sector, panel debates and networking.
• Create: Learn how to create great content with film, images and words!
- The Art and Science of Social Sharing by Luke Lewis, UK Editor, Buzzfeed
- Engaging Customers Through Digital Stories by Hilary Cross, Director of Marketing and Communications, Macmillan Cancer Support
- The Power of Ugh by Mark Lund, Managing Partner, NOW Advertising
• Connect: Discover the role content strategy plays in building an online audience.
- Small Changes, Big Wins by Catherine Toole, Founder, Sticky Content
- Small Charitable Organisations: starting to create and share content from Point Zero by Alex Swallow, CEO, Small Charities Coalition
- The Rise of the Blog by Jody Thompson, Blogs Editor, The Huffington Post UK
• Change: Hear the stories on how content has created real behaviour change.
- Nudge Theory and Fundraising by Michael Sanders,Behavioural Insights Team, Cabinet Office
- Changing the Face of Men's Health by Paul Mitcheson, Head of PR & Communications, Movember UK