Keep your risks to a minimum and your profits to a maximum. Construction contracts can help you do this and much more. Sign up for this seminar and get a working understanding of contracts to minimize your risk of financial loss in today's economic climate.
Improve your contract know-how so you can have an advantage in your next contract negotiation. A strong knowledge of contract terms and conditions will help you save money and avoid disputes - so start building that knowledge now. Register today.
Benefits for You
- Find out exactly what you're responsible for before you sign
- Maximize efficiency by skillfully maneuvering through the entire process of contract development
- Learn the role of pre-bid agreements
- Understand subcontractor-specific risks
- You will be able to identify and manage risk in the construction contract.
- You will be able to review key contract terms that affect your business.
- You will be able to describe risks in payment applications, releases and waivers.
- You will be able to discuss an effective dispute resolution provision.
Ernstrom & Dreste, LLP is a construction and surety law practice, serving clients throughout New York and nationally. The firm is active in a variety of construction and surety industry associations. The lawyers of Ernstrom & Dreste, LLP are skilled in the development and negotiation of contracts, risk management and handling disputes. (ernstromdreste.com)