CAS is where the very best minds in Corporate Affairs and Communication converge, the most important event of its kind.
As the practice of Corporate Affairs and Communication continues into an era of heightened strategic responsibility and corporate transparency this intelligent annual discussion identifies and examines the imperatives for exemplary practice in a changing world.
Tailored for and delivered by the tactical minds behind corporate strategy, CAS is the essential event for Corporate Affairs and Communications Executives. It offers unrivalled insights into the profession’s most pressing issues within a uniquely exclusive and high calibre networking environment.
We are proud to announce speakers for 2015 include:
• Zenia Mucha, Executive Vice-President & Chief Communications Officer, The Walt Disney Company (USA)
• Mario Andrada, Director of Communications, Rio 2016 (Brazil)
• Rob Michalak, Global Director of Social Mission, Ben & Jerry’s (USA)
• Jennifer Dulski, President & Chief Operating Officer, Change.org (USA)
• Jimmy Maymann, Chief Executive Officer, Huffington Post (USA)
From: May 26, 2015 08:30
To: May 27, 2015 16:05
Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, 176 Cumberland St, 2000, Sydney, Australia