The function of the CFO is evolving. In the new business environment this role now demands both astute management and strategic vision for leadership beyond finance that encompasses enterprise-wide concerns.
The Corporate Finance Forum takes an intelligent look at the modern CFO’s agenda as a high level strategic business partner – exploring the strategies that confirm its position at the helm of business and prepared for new growth opportunities.
Focussing on “Harnessing Change, Navigating Complexity” this gathering of influential CFOs will examine the most pressing professional issues through interactive discussion sessions and Keynote addresses, giving executives actionable insights into how the CFO role can be more relevant, strategic and engaged.
We are proud to announce speakers for 2015 include:
• Philip Lowe, Deputy Governor, Reserve Bank of Australia
• Ian Mackintosh, Vice Chairman, International Accounting Standards Board (UK)
• Darren Snellgrove, Chief Financial Officer, Johnson & Johnson Innovation (USA)
• John Stanhope, Chairman, Australia Post
• Race Strauss, Group Financial Officer, Jetstar Airways
From: May 18, 2015 08:30
To: May 19, 2015 16:05
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, 11 Jamison St, 2000, Sydney, Australia