The largest ever tech meetup in the history of Denmark is finally here and its called #CPHFTW Townhall #4.
On Friday November 21st, from 6:00 PM, we’re inviting everyone with a role in Copenhagen’s startup community to come together at Den Grå Hal @ Christiania. So we can start working together.
● 1000+ startup people
● All-star speakers
● BONUS: A lot of networking facilitaiton. Exchange ideas and meet like-minded peers!
This is the fourth ever Townhall Meeting, initiated by entrepreneurs of Copenhagen. The goal of the meeting is to bring the entire community together in the same room and work out ways to improve Copenhagen’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. We all want to change the world. We want to be leading when it comes to making a difference, innovation, talent, investments, and billion dollar exits. So let’s unite to make it happen!
Bring your founders, your developers, your marketings, your interns and come and join the startup event of the year!See 3 min. re-cap video from our last Townhall from September 1st here.
// AGENDA //
18:35 Welcome + #CPHFTW Updates
● David Helgason (Founder @ Unity) - rumered to exit soon at value of USD 2 billion
● Thorvald Stigsen (Founder @ Momondo) - Momondo just raised USD 130 millions
19:10 Networking facilitation & Match-making within Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Design.
19:30 Startup intros:
● Peter Michael Oxholm Zigler (Co-Founder, Autobutler)
● Theis Søndergaard (Co-Founder og COO, Vivino)
● Matias Møl Dalsgaard (Co-Founder & CEO, GoMore)
● Dino Patti (Co-Founder & CEO, Playdead)
● Startupbootcamp: 3 lucky pitches from Startupbootcamps Accelerator program
20:00 Community updates
● CSE Lab
● Learnings from one startup: "How NOT to create a crowdfunding campaign"
● Danish Crowdfunding Association
● DTU Skylab
● Rocket Labs
● Rainmaking Loft
● A new community activity to be presented
20:20 Networking facilitation & Match-making within Sales, Marketing, Engineering and Design.
21:00 Beer and loose networking!
22:30 The end!
We all want to change the world. Why shouldn’t Copenhagen be the best place in the world to do just that? We want to be leading when it comes to making a difference, innovation, talent, investments, and billion dollar exits.