In an extremely complex and uncertain global environment, creative leadership and innovative cultures are becoming increasingly important for the survival and growth of organisations.
According to inspirational speaker, award-winning business woman and passionate social entrepreneur, Tania de Jong, creativity and innovation are consequently key skills for managers in the 21st Century.
Join Tania for an engaging Thought Leaders presentation as she discusses all of this and more. In this session she will explore the left and right brain function, the need for diversity, community, resilience, commitment and how singing changes the brain.
You will learn:
• Why creativity has become our most endangered species
• Why creativity is more important now than ever before
• How creativity leads to improved wellbeing, social inclusion, innovation and leadership
• How to develop a culture where creativity and innovation can flourish
• How to unlock your individual and organisational creative potential
• Why all types of diversity are critical to innovation and wellbeing
Drawing on an exciting career that spans business, the arts and philanthropy, Tanya offers an abundance of leadership wisdom that you won’t want to miss.
+61 1300 658 337