Financial services are integral to the way society operates but in order to deliver a strong business performance in a highly competitive market each and every organisation needs to ensure their reputation is as favourable as it can be in an environment of mistrust. PRWeek’s Crisis Communications & Reputation Management aims to deliver strategic learnings and case studies to help communications and corporate affairs professionals do just that.
One-Day Conference, 12 March 2013, London
Chaired by the Head of Public Relations for The Co-Operative Banking Group and with a line-up of industry leading speakers in the financial services sector, the event promises to help you navigate your way from crisis to recovery mode, rebuilding trust and strengthening your corporate image.
Session highlights include:
- Media Insight On The Current Public Profile Of Financial Services – Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Mail on Sunday
- Deploying Social Media Effectively During & Post Crisis – Nationwide
- Learning Crisis Communications Lessons From Other Industries – Greater Manchester Police
- Aligning Business Decisions With Communications Needs - Citi
PLUS - Case study presentations from Visa Europe and Paypal UK.
Also book onto the separately-bookable associated workshops:
- Rehabilitating the City – Building A Long Term Recovery Plan
- Developing A Robust Crisis Communications Strategy
Secure your place today and learn how to guide your company’s recovery and elevate it’s business performance in a challenging economic environment.
For more information and to book visit www.reputationinfinancialservices.com, call us on +44 (0)20 8267 4011 or email email@example.com.
From: March 12, 2013 00:00
To: March 12, 2013 23:59
CBI Conference Centre, 103 New Oxford Street, WC1A 1DU, London, United Kingdom