In recent year's 'C' level and Senior Managers have become increasingly aware of the need to create value for their customers in the form of experiences; to implement a customer experience strategy the business needs a compelling vision and an honest appraisal of its internal capabilities.
Many businesses rush to declare themselves the world's best or the best thing since sliced bread, without managing the pace of change relative to the internal and external reality. Organisations now need to be aware of the maturing landscape in customer experience and relative expectations of their customers whether B2B or B2C. By utilizing customer experience maturity mapping, businesses can ensure their vision is supported by the right internal framework timing and investment. Customer Experience 2.0 is the term given to describe second generation of the world wide web that has enabled people to share and collaborate together, much in the same way we are asking clients to help us by helping themselves with an emphasis on communication and has been used more as a marketing term rather than a specific computer science.
- How to build a customer experience programme and get it right first time
- How do you differentiate yourself in customer service when your competition are all doing the same things
- How do you take customer experiences into the boardroom. Aligning customer experience to hard performance measures (way more than ROI)
- The future of customer experience management. What are the emerging trends?
- B2B v's B4B Measures- Making it easier for the customer – moving towards a business desire to work with my customer...
Including keynote from Dr Nicola Millard
A lot of organisations are talking about customer experience, but few have truly differentiated themselves. Now that you've started down the path towards better customer experience, what's next? How do you create a sustainable edge with your effort
See programme and website for full details.
Single Delegate rate: GBP 675
2-3 Delegates - Unit Price: GBP 607.50
4-6 Delegates - Unit Price: GBP 573.75
7+ Delegates - Unit Price: GBP 540
Vendor Rate: GBP 975
Speakers: Jeremy Magg (Chairman/TV Host), Margaret Hirsch's, Iain Meaker (Comair), Dr Nicola Millard (BT), Hennie Heyman (DHL), Craig Smee (NedBank), Michelle Hill (Barlo-world), Colin Salvesen (Mr Price), Steven Mutana (MTN Uganda), plus many more.
From: March 10, 2015 08:25
To: March 11, 2015 16:30
The Maslow Hotel, 146 Rivonia Rd, 2146, Sandton, South Africa