To develop a customer experience strategy takes time and effort - do you have the right people in place to develop your colleagues to engage with your customers at their chosen touch points? Are you ready for the global customer, whose expectations will be high due to the standards set by the leisure and hotel industry in Dubai? Every sector therefore faces similar challenges. Learn how to:
- truly understand customer needs and motivations, and looking ahead, how your customers will choose to live their lives in the future.
- Deliver a seamless, engaging and memorable experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- Close the gap between the expectations created in your customers minds, through advertising, and the reality delivered every day.
Shift the power to the individual, who has better technology in their hands, than your people do on the front-line, as you grapple with multiple legacy systems.
- Engage your people, so do more with less and create passionate advocates for your organisation and its products and services. To meet employees growing expectation that the company's behaviour should be valued based and fair.
- Balance and prioritise action, investment, and attention across a myriad of competing projects and demands from multiple stakeholders: investors and shareholders, partners and distributors as well as staff and customers.
This event will provide you with the opportunity to share global best practice for customer experience and help you understand where you are in your own CE journey by offering you a route map and check list to compare methodologies.
Single Delegate Price : £1495
2-3 Delegate unit price: £1345
4-6 Delegate unit price: £1270
7plus unit price: £1196
Vendor Rate unit price: £1695
Speakers: Prof Moira Clark, Royston Guest, Gerald Lawless, Andrew Clayton, Ema Linaker, Rob Beswick, Jeannie Walters, David Metcalf, Chris Brindley, Mariano Gonzalez, Hany Mokhtar Sayed, Cenk Serdar, Kevin Goodburn, Chris Garthwaite, Patrice-Joseph Sejean
+44 0121 709 3938