I am sure you'll agree that it's an exciting time to be in the customer service industry. Technology is advancing at a rapid rate and we are now able to serve customers better and more quickly than ever before. But engaging customers today and meeting their higher expectations requires commitment from the entire company, and a redefined customer service strategy.
We are designing an interactive, two-day agenda so you can join the conversation too, add your thoughts, tease out an idea, test a concept. Our agenda will be interactive, dynamic and will set out to foster the kind of deep understanding and empathy that leads to true innovation.
Some of the key topics to be covered:
- The digital customer experience
- Global customer experiences: seeing your brand grow
- Balancing superior sales and service performance in a cost reduction environment
- Mastering data analytics and new technologies
- Embracing social media as the new normal for customer service
- Customer behaviour: Segmentation and making it personal
- Loyalty and customer experience: the perfect marriage
- Customer experience 360 view: gaining ROI
The Customer Focus Summit 2014 will bring together 200+ business leaders whose role is to champion customer experience delivery and brand representation. This includes CEOs, Board Directors, Vice Presidents and Department Heads and Senior Managers involved in all aspects of customer relations.
You will walk away inspired, enthused and with valuable new contacts. The debate will be rigorous, the information invaluable, and the opportunities for networking unparalleled.
If you would like any further information about the Customer Focus Summit 2014, please contact Sean Fox at S.Fox@Lyonsdown.co.uk