What does the future of higher education look like?
Are you prepared to compete in the new operating environment?
How will you prepare for 2016 and beyond?
This conference will equip you with strategies and mechanisms to successfully transition services into the new higher education market.
With the Commonwealth Government’s 2014 Budget announcement of full fee deregulation in higher education, the entire sector will be reformed. Institutions have never had to compete in this way before.
By providing a platform for discussion and knowledge sharing around key topics of how to manage the quality, price and cost this conference will unpack the reform.
The conference will also develop a roadmap to ensure the foundation of the knowledge economy is preserved and strengthened.
Learn how to:
- Enhance your institution’s competitive edge
- Become appealing on the global stage
- Explore future market responses
- Understanding what reforms mean for student expectations
- Use this opportunity to become a leader in the transition
Standard : AUD 2899
+61 2 9239 5700