The Design of Implantable Devices Conference is the only full-scale educational conference dedicated to the design and manufacture of implantable devices.
The 2013 conference program features timely and practical educational sessions. Some highlights include:
- Infection reduction strategies for medical implants
- FEA computational models for implantable devices
- Utilizing computer simulations to predict impact of MRI induced lead heating on cardiac lead tip to tissue interface
- Patient-specific implant design in orthopaedics
- Clinical research strategies through a Product Development Process
- Making smart implants: Surface modification technology
- Risk of hacking in implantable medical devices with wireless communication capabilities
- Design of implantable smart fusion devices with personalizable technology.
On Thursday September 26, 2013 from 9:00 am to 4:15 pm