The SMi Group, in association with Schott Schweiz AG, proudly present a masterclass on Development of a pre-filled syringe system.
The drug delivery and packaging industries are rapidly expanding, with pre-filled syringes alone predicted to exceed $4.0bn by 2015. Hence, pre-filled syringes provide an excellent platform for driving innovation and adding market value to your product.
This comprehensive masterclass will address important issues within the field and explore the key factors affecting pre-filled syringe development. Unique insights and interactive sessions will provide the ideal opportunity for attendees to learn about and discuss invaluable design techniques and migration, extractables and leachables studies, with an expert and thought leader in the parenteral field, as well as other delegates. This event will also focus on best practice strategies when working with regulatory authorities and producing an effective regulatory strategy.
The masterclass aim’s to help delegates...
• Understand current regulatory guidance and strategy management
• Discuss insights with key industry executives and experienced specialists in the fields of leachables and extractables
• Learn important lessons from cases studies and first-hand experiences in analysis and selection
• Develop viable and profitable solutions to challenges in the field
• Examine the best strategies to deal with regulation and authorities
Time: From 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm.
From: December 10, 2013 00:00
To: December 10, 2013 23:59
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, Coram Street, WC1N 1HT, London, United Kingdom