Zotero Ancient Near East and Eastern Mediterranean Multidisciplinary Group: A Collaborative Bibliography
• Zotero: An open source reference manager, maintained by Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media
• Reserved Tags: Tags that should be used only within their defined scope
• Note Types: Kinds of notes that a user can add to a reference.
• Relations: Links established between references.
• Collections: Entities under which the references are grouped.
• ANEEMM-G url: https://www.zotero.org/groups/ancient_near_east_and_eastern_mediterranean_multidisciplinary_group_a_collaborative_bibliography
• Link to presentation .tex file including notes: https://gist.github.com/D-K-E/4986b8c10d45b6a298ef659de1bd81fb
– The gist is public, you can also search for the following in gist repositories of github: CafEphe-Zotero-ANEEM-G-Presentation.tex
• Link to the example code snippet: https://gist.github.com/D-K-E/483cd79c55bec0e61c0f96ab78f9cce3
– The gist is public, you can also search for the following in gist repositories of github: BibtexZoteroAPI example.py
• Link to the helper scripts to convert the data: https://github.com/D-K-E/zotero-ris-bibtex-to-json