Single-use technology has become increasingly prevalent in the Asian biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry, and with this rapid growth there is a need to bridge a gap between single use technology updates and its implementation.
Disposables for Biomanufacturing Asia 2014 will focuses entirely on the application of single-use technology within manufacturing – with studies on cost-benefit analysis, extractables and leachables, Scale up, commercial operations and innovative case studies; everything that a normal biomanufacturing meeting just wouldn't do.
Disposables for Biomanufacturing Asia 2014 will connect leading companies in implementing of single-use systems and manufacturers still in the planning stage of single use systems looking at facility set up, design and the latest in implementation case studies.
Find solutions in 6 key areas of concern for Disposable usage for Biopharmaceutical:
1. Cost Benefit Analysis: Evaluating true ROI for using disposable
2. Regulatory requirements for incorporation of single-use technology into a conventional facility
3. Best practice to reach commercial disposable manufacturing
4. Overcoming Downstream Challenges: Integrating Disposables Systems While Scaling up
5. Overcoming Supply Chain Challenges and Disposing of Single-Use Technology
6. Latest Technological Advances and Developments within Single-Use Bio-Manufacturing: Highlighting where Innovation is Happening Right Now
Early Bird till 26th September: $2999
Standard Rate: $3299