On Wednesday September 25, 2013 at 9:00 am and ends Thursday September 26, 2013 at 5:00 pm.
This year’s forum has been put together with expert contributions from leading distressed debt investors, private equity and hedge funds, special situations funds, and other investors.
Identify and Understand
• Investment Strategies the leading distressed debt funds are pursuing
• Where to invest (and where not) in Europe:
- opportunities by sector - opportunities by country
• Loan-to-own strategies: Distressed for control opportunities
• Distressed debt trading & the secondary market
• Techniques for accurately valuing distressed companies
• What leading LPs & debt fund investors have planned for the asset class
• How the current Eurozone & Sovereign Debt crisis will impact:
- the market for distressed debt in Europe
- European credit markets
• Gain insight into the diverse European legislation regimes & regulatory obligations
• The Leveraged Loan Maturity Wall: Where is the opportunity