New regulations - the constant threat of audits - the increased use of e-discovery - in today's changing legal environment, you're asking for trouble if you don't have an effective records and information management program in place. And even if you do, standards are changing - have your policies and procedures changed with them? Attend this seminar and learn what records to store and when, why and how to destroy them, and how to comply with pertinent statutory and regulatory standards. You will walk away with a real-world road map and best practices for implementing and updating a records management program that provides a safe harbor.
Benefits for You
- Create a document retention program that protects your business in litigation
- Don't let your company look guilty in court by destroying the wrong documents
- Put an end to confusion by getting expert guidance on technology issues associated with e-discovery, including metadata
- Position your company favorably by following bulletproof document destruction practices
- You will be able to review practical approaches to managing electronic evidence.
- You will be able to discuss how to defend your client if they destroy documents.
- You will be able to describe record retention and destruction policies.
- You will be able to explain information governance tactics.