Chaired by an experienced Director of Nursing this interactive event focuses on developing your skills as an aspiring or current Nurse Director.
Current and aspiring Nurse Directors will have the opportunity to learn how they can develop and progress in the role through a series of sessions focusing on strategic and practical aspects of the role including developing and strengthening your leadership and management skills and a focus on career development.
The interactive event will provide an opportunity for current and aspiring Nurse Directors to learn from other Nurse Directors through networking and discussion, and reflect on their future career progression.
Key Learning Outcomes for Current and Aspiring Nurse Directors:
• Develop your skills and competence as a Current or aspiring Nurse Director
• Understand the role and context in which you are working
• Manage work life balance and the stresses of the role
• Improve your performance in the boardroom
• Improve your skills in enabling and empowring others
• Develop effective nursing workforce planning and staffing
• Strengthen your leadership skills
• For aspiring nurse directors: how to prepare for the role
• Learn from and network with existing experienced Directors of Nursing
NHS, Social care, private healthcare organisations and universities: £365 + VAT (£438.00)
Voluntary sector / charities.: £300 + VAT (£360.00)
Commercial organisations.: £495 + VAT (£594.00)
A 20% discount is available by quoting ref: HCUK20EVVNT when booking. (*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request.): 20%
+44 01932 429933