Employee engagement: the practice of creating motivated, productive employees who contribute to the growth of the organization.
Employee engagement is a complex issue facing many businesses today. Creating a strategy takes time and effort. For organizations, competing in the marketplace also means competing in the engagement of a workforce.
This two day seminar is designed to give you strategies and skills to take back to your organization so you can start engaging employees on any level of the organization.
* Build individual level strategies for engaging employees.
* Learn the role of the leader-follower dynamic in employee engagement
* Capitalizing on the role that motivation plays on employee engagement
* Find the hidden biases that are impacting your organizational culture
* Developing strategies using social and emotional intelligence to engage employees
* Identifying the impact of emotional contagions on employee engagement.
* Coaching strategies for micro level improvements in employees; including formal and informal leaders.
*Walk away with an outline of a strategic plan to positively impact employee engagement and the organizational culture.