They are doing this to ensure they meet the increasing expectations of citizens as well as drive efficiency and reduce costs.
But enhancing customer service in the government context where it has not traditionally been a focus is no easy task.
So we have designed this conference to help
Featuring presentations from the leaders in government customer service, this conference is your one-stop-shop for all the advice, guidance and expertise you need to enhance customer service in your organisation.
Learn how to:
• Know your customer and use insights to improve
• Meet the demand for instant, accurate information via channel of choice
• Maximise the use of digital channels to reduce low value contacts
• Harness social media as a tool for customer service
• Equip staff (both inside and outside of contact centres) with the skills required
I am determined to see an improvement in customer service delivery in the public sector.
The Hon. Barry O'Farrell, Premier of NSW, November 2013