How is your organisation responding to increased customer expectations and demands?
The Enhancing Public Sector Customer Service Conference has been designed to help you tackle these challenges head on. Customer service experts from across the country will reveal the latest innovative strategies and approaches essential to the transformation of your customer service strategy.
You will learn how to:
* Optimise your multi-channel offering
* Make effective use of data for decision making
* Improve your workforce and culture strategy to recruit and retain staff
* Develop innovative strategies that drive efficiency and reduce costs
Featuring expert analysis from:
* Michael Pratt, Customer Service Commissioner, Department of Premier and Cabinet, NSW
* Brady Jacobsen, General Manager, Digital and Contact Centre Channels, Australia Post
* Peter Welling, Executive Director, VicRoads
* Mark Hassell, Chief Customer Officer, Virgin Australia + many more!
For more information or to register contact Criterion Conferences on 1300 316 882, visit www.governmentcustomerservices.com or email email@example.com.
Discounted rates for Local government - Book and pay by 12 Dec 2014: AUD $1,799 + GST
Discounted rates for Local government - Standard price: AUD $2,099 + GST
Standard rates for Federal and State Government - Book and pay by 12 Dec 2014: AUD $2,799 + GST
Standard rates for Federal and State Government - Standard price: AUD $3,099 + GST
Speakers: Michael Pratt, Peter Welling, Brady Jacobsen, Mark Hassell, Steve Griffin, Phil D'Adamo, Tarnya McKenzie, Michael Shumanov, Prem Victoria, Fiona Evans
+61 2 9239 5700