Digital and gaming strategies to motivate people, engage your audiences and drive better organizational performance.
Several organizations are making dramatic strides in developing a gamification strategy that will drive huge improvements in the areas of user engagement, employee collaboration, ROI, data quality, customer retention, education, timeliness, among others.
Attend to hear how:
- WALMART is using games to extend the brand
- T. ROWE PRICE is using games to change behavior
- THOMSON REUTERS is building a gaming strategy that supports business objectives
- PRUDENTIAL is designing games to deliver significant business outcomes
- PEARSON is using gamification to add value to their community and organization through goal-setting, transparency and collaboration
- And more.
Regular Rate after Aug 23: 2099.00
Early Bird Rate by Aug 23: 1699.00
Artists / Speakers: and others, Wall Street Journal Custom Studio, Stupid Cancer, Thomson Reuters, Examiner.com, T. Rowe Price, Prudential Retirement, LevelEleven, Experiences Unlimited, Butler Shine Stern and Partners, AXA Digital, Children's Financial Network, Pearson, Walmart, Cisco.
From: September 23, 2013 00:00
To: September 25, 2013 23:59
American Management Association Executive Conference Center, 1601 Broadway, 10019, New York, USA