This important and timely meeting will allow biotech, pharma, academic and funding organisations to evaluate how they partner with other stakeholders in the field to accelerate research and reduce costs.
Join us and hear timely case studies, presentations, roundtables and panel discussions on the hottest topics, from leading experts as they demonstrate how to create winning strategic partnerships from modern day collaborations!
Key Topics will discuss the key milestones involved and what you need to know before, during and after the partnering process including......
- The 4 musketeers... pharma, biotech, academia and venture capitalists! Taking advantage of each other's strengths to drive drug discovery and RandD.
- Aligning pharma and venture capitalists... Reviewing how this is impacting on early stage investment.
- Funding for the future – where is the money right now and where is it heading?
- Positioning your organisation to win new deals by introducing alliance management tools.
- Dealmaking tips – working through the timeline for creating successful partnerships.
Benefits of attending:
- 12 big pharma and biotech companies on the speaker platform!
- Network and learn from your future partners.
- The must attend event showcasing how biotech, pharma, academic and funding organisations can create winning strategic partnerships from modern day collaborations.
- Hear cutting edging presentations and key cases studies from leading industry and academic experts
- Learn about the latest developments pertaining to strategic partnering and funding
- Sanj Singh, President and CEO, Ade Therapeutics.
Price: Workshop: £599, Conference only: £1499, Conference and workshop: £2098.
020 7827 6184