This conference will strengthen knowledge of smart grids, cyber security, smart meters and will also facilitate new business relationships through direct networking opportunities.
By bringing together key opinion-leaders, senior government officials, consultants, international investors, senior engineers and vendors, it will give attendees direct access to decision-makers involved in the electricity and utilities sector. This ground-breaking event will also highlight and identify vulnerabilities, threats and how to classify cyber-attacks, with real life case scenarios from simulated and non-simulated attacks on smart grid.
Join us as our expert speakers provide guidance and strategic advice on smart grid and cyber security by exploring a risk-based as well as a policy-based approach.
Reasons to Attend:
• Learn how real-time information can make smart grid more efficient
• Discuss how utilities - on a pan-European scale - can improve a stronger security
• Explore intelligent financial investment
• Predict how smart grid and the green energy industry can tackle cyber attacks
2015 Key Speakers Include:
• Michael John, Senior Security Consultant, European Network for Cyber Security
• Carmine Rizzo, Technical Officer, European Telecommunications Standards Institute
• Toto Zammtaro, Senior Advisor, Intellium Ltd.
• Mauriche Kroos, Security Officer, Enexis B.V.
• Dieter Sarrazyn, Senior Manager, PwC
• Konstantinos Moulinos, Expert in Network and Information Security, European Network and Information Security Agency
• Jose Reynaldo Formigoni Filho, Information Security Technical Manager, CPqD
Utility and Academic Companies/ Conference and 2 Workshops: GBP 2097
Utility and Academic Companies/ Conference and 1 Workshop: GBP 1498
Utility and Academic Companies/ Conference Only: GBP 899
Utility and Academic Companies/ 2 Workshops: GBP 1198
Utility and Academic Companies/ 1 Workshop only: GBP 599
Commercial Organisations/ Conference and 2 Workshops: GBP 2697
Commercial Organisations/ Conference and 1 Workshop: GBP 2098
Commercial Organisations/ Conference only: GBP 1499
Commercial Organisations/ 2 Workshops: GBP 1198
Commercial Organisations/ 1 Workshop only: GBP 599
From: March 09, 2015 08:30
To: March 10, 2015 17:30
London Marriott Hotel Regents Park, 128 King Henry's Rd, NW3 3ST, United Kingdom