Choose this distance learning programme to increase your understanding and practical skills, to gain a competitive edge and a respected degree from one of the world’s leading centres in European law.
All in just eight months, without interrupting your current employment and with the added option (if successful at postgraduate diploma level) to continue to study at masters level.
Professor Alexander Türk, Professor of Law, King's College London
• Introduction to the Treaties and Institutions (including Legislative Procedures)
• Free Movement of Goods
• Citizenship and Free Movement of People
• Freedom of Establishment and Services
• Free Movement of Capital and Economic and Monetary Union
• Competition Law
• Anti-Discrimination Law
• Environmental Law and Policy
• External Relations
• Judicial Review of EU Law
• Enforcement of EU Law
l Protection of Individual's Rights in National Courts
ll Proceedings in the ECJ
Artists / Speakers: Professor Alexander Türk (Professor of Law; King's College London).
From: October 01, 2013 00:00
To: October 01, 2013 23:59
Maple House, 149 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 7NF, London, United Kingdom