The 22nd EuroSTAR Conference takes place in Dublin, Ireland from 24-27 November 2014. The EuroSTAR Conference is where the software testing community gathers for an intensive 3-4 days of learning, networking and discussion.
The 2014 conference is chaired by Paul Gerrard with the theme of 'Diversity, Innovation, Leadership'.
Over 1000 testing professionals are expected to attend for a programme filled with numerous thought-provoking presentations, intensive tutorials, interactive sessions and inspirational keynotes.
Top 10 Reasons To Attend the EuroSTAR Conference!
1. Immediate return on investment. Take home the latest insights and how-to knowledge, plus access to conference session presentations and supporting documentation as well as aquisition of many networking contacts.
2. Deliver more with less. Discover cost-saving technologies and processes, cost effective ways to expand existing capabilities, and real world examples that yield actionable next steps.
3. Excellent value for the level of intensive education. As a EuroSTAR Conference attendee, you have access to 4 days of Tutorials, Keynotes, Workshops & Track sessions covering a variety of topics including agile, automation, metrics, test management, techniques, cloud testing and much more...
4. 360° coverage. This event helps software test professionals to navigate the industry landscape with cost cutting strategies in IT, coupled with advice on how to execute such strategies for maximum business value with limited resources, as well as tactical insights into today's tough IT decisions.
5. Tap the full breadth of EuroSTAR coverage & expertise.The EuroSTAR Conference is the largest gathering of test professionals in Europe. Do take advantage of this opportunity to speak with and learn from the experts in testing from all over the globe. Learn from the speakers, exhibitors and of course your fellow testing colleagues.
6. Leverage others experience. Our events provide numerous ways to learn from others' experience including case studies, networking, conversing with experts and online resources available on the EuroSTAR testing conference website.
7. Efficient Vendor Access. Access a broad range of test tool & services vendors in one convenient space dedicated to rational decision making, facilitated by knowledgable experts onsite, hands-on demos, as well as face-to-face meetings.
8. Events aligned to your job role. Whatever your role within testing, the 2013 EuroSTAR Conference has focused presentations with in-depth analysis and insights tailored to your priorities.
9. Everyone in your organisation can benefit. The EuroSTAR Conference delivers long term benefits long after the conference. Attend complimentary webinars throughout the year and benefit from speakers knowledge which you may have missed throughout the event. Take plenty of notes during presentations relevant to you and your company. Present your key insights and lessons learned to your colleagues when you return to the office.
10. Unplug and get inspired. Getting out of the office allows you to focus on tough problems in the most efficient way possible; fully immersed in an expertise-rich, how-to environment.
+353 91 514470
Part of EuroSTAR: EuroSTAR 2013Submitted by: Are you the organizer?