Full Agenda: bit.ly/1vJLhvE
Save 20% with code: FEI15EVVNT
For over a decade The Front End of Innovation Conference brand (FEI) has been the brand innovators across the globe trust and turn to for their annual dose of inspiration and application. FEI, the world's leading innovation conference, is coming to Vienna 11-13 March 2015.
FEI 2015 is ALL about creating meaningful opportunities for innovators to collaborate based on content. While we recognize the importance of case-based learning, the goal of every session is ACTION LEARNING- where we focus on creating future value instead of simply hearing about what's been done in the past.
2015 Action Learning highlights include:
• INNOVATION ISLANDS: These facilitated roundtable discussions are designed to create solutions to your most pressing challenges
• FIELD TRIPS: Get outside the conference walls as you visit the offices of some of Vienna's most innovative organizations and explore their innovation ecosystem in real-time. Companies include Ottakringer Brewery, Siemens: Living Lab and MOSTLIKELY
• VIENNA Trendz®Walks: Take a walk around both edgy and artsy areas of Vienna as you learn to signal trends in their infancy and generate actionable insights
• LEARNING LABS: Put innovation to work through interactive hands-on problem solving sessions
• BUSINESS CASES: Learn by example from others in the trenches at best in class organizations to evaluate what worked, what didn't and why. All business cases focus on the impact future trends will have on your organization now.
KEYNOTE JAM SESSIONS: Join award winning keynotes after you hear their presentations, meet with the keynotes in small unscripted sessions, where you can engage in Q&A discussions to get YOUR questions answered.
Download agenda: bit.ly/1vJLhvE
Join forces with other innovation executives passionate about creating paradigm shifting change - Register: bit.ly/1FnJmyb
All Three days (Price with Discount): £2000,
Days 1 & 2 (Price with Discount): £1680,
Days 2 & 3 (Price with Discount): £1680,
Day 1 (Discount does not apply): £1600,
Day 2 (Discount does not apply): £1600,
Day 3 (Discount does not apply): £1600
Speakers: Bill Greenwald - Windsor Leadership Group, Bas Verhart – THNK: THE AMSTERDAM SCHOOL OF CREATIVE LEADERSHIP, Chris Chapman - Disney, Celine Farcet - L'oreal, Christian Gansch, David Vrba - 3M, Erika Ilves - road:infinity, Gavin Ivan Suss - Keter Plastic, Holger Nilspohl - Holger Nilspohl, Jean-Philippe Deschamps - IMD Business School, Jochen Hurlebaus - Roche, Joep Huijsmans - Shell, Jaspar Roos - ChiefHumorOfficer.com, Kristian Fjelde - Statoil, Liliane Geels - European Patent Office, Luca Sacchi - Piaggio, Mikel Cirkus - FIRMENICH Perfumery, Markus Durstewitz - Airbus Operations GmbH, Mike Hatrick - Climate-KIC, Matthias Meyer - BMW AG, wolfgang list - mostlikely, Michele Weslander Quaid - Google, Nicholas Heller - Founder, Fractal Labs, Silke Wagner - Ottakringer, Paolo Bavaj - Henkel, Peter Koen -, Sergio Barbarino - P&G connect & Develop, Paul Pavetich - Siemens Corporate Technology, Steven van der Kruit - FIRMENICH Perfumery, Brage Johansen - Zaptec AS
From: March 11, 2015 14:00
To: March 13, 2015 17:00
Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel, 60 Ungar Alley, 1030, Vienna, Austria