A recent global report on financial effectiveness states that the finance-function cost of average firms is more than 60% higher than that of well-run companies.
- How then do you transform your finance function into a value-adding business partner and corporate strategist?
- And where can you identify improvement areas in your processes to generate cost-savings and efficiencies, bringing your finance-function cost closer to that of well-run companies?
All these answers and more can be found at the Finance Transformation Asia Summit! CFOs, Heads of Finance and Business Transformation will come together and learn the latest strategies and solutions available to enhance their finance functions.
Cost-savings have been moving rapidly up the agenda of business leaders, but where to find these incremental savings has become more and more difficult to pinpoint in light of lower margins and increasing regulations.
Five Reasons to Attend Finance Transformation Asia 2014 Summit:
1. Attend Asia's most comprehensive event for Finance Transformation covering corporate finance, FPandA, finance delivery, and shared services and outsourcing
2. Decrease your organizations finance-function cost through cost-savings and value-creation within your finance organization
3. Utilize emerging technologies to standardize and centralize your finance processes, moving toward more streamlined and efficient finance delivery
4. Discover how to effectively manage your shared services and outsourcing strategy – from successful implementation strategies for new and early adopters, to cost-efficiencies and end-to-end process migration for existing SSCs
5. Learn how to implement finance transformation to drive operational efficiency and business growth in a highly-regulated and diverse economy which is Asia.
Price: CFOs and Related Finance Professionals: USD 1999, Solution Providers: USD 2999.
From: November 05, 2014 08:00
To: November 07, 2014 18:00
New World Millennium Hong Kong Hotel, 72 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong