On Friday September 20, 2013 at 9:00 am and ends Tuesday December 01, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
Gain new skills and a competitive advantage without interrupting your employment...
Tailor this distance learning course to your needs by selecting your own unique combination of modules!
To ensure you finish with the specific knowledge needed, there are several studying options designed to fit around your lifestyle and employment commitments.
• Choose to study for one of three qualifications (Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma or LLM)
• Select the length of time you wish to study for and when to graduate
• Come to DMU for the optional study days or do the course entirely by distance learning
• Study a personal combination of modules, not just from the Food Law programme but from across DMU’s suite of LLM courses. For a list of available choices please see the course brochure on the event website.
Enrol on the Food Law course to:
• Gain a comprehensive insight into the evolving nature of food law and learn how to analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating the food industry
• Learn from both key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their guidance and invaluable insight
• Complete the course without interrupting your employment
• Take away practical advice and new knowledge to apply to your job immediately
• Gain a competitive advantage in a difficult job market by increasing your skills and career prospects
• Gain a respected UK university qualification
Choose from these Food Law modules:
• Food Law in the UK and EU
• Food Consumer Protection Law
• Food Marketing Law
• Food Safety Law
• Food Sources Protection Law
• Negotiated Study Module
Please see the course brochure, on the event website, for a list of available modules from across De Montfort University’s other LLM courses.
Price: From £2700 - depending on your choice of study options
From: September 20, 2013 00:00
To: September 20, 2013 23:59
Maple House, 149 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 7NF, London, United Kingdom