The future is arriving fast for the life science industry. Convergence is happening along the entirety of the industry value chain, blurring the boundaries between pharma, biotech, genetics, devices and broader healthcare companies.
Advanced technologies and materials, once the realm of science fiction, are now starting to emerge and can be expected to play a much greater role in the research efforts of life science companies in the future. Emerging market companies are expanding and edging their way to the top table as innovator drug companies.
What will the life science company of the future look like? How will the industry be transformed?
- Joseph Jimenez, Chief Executive Officer, Novartis
- Stefan Oschmann, Member of the Executive Board, CEO Pharma, Merck
- Flemming Ornskov, Chief Executive Officer, Shire
- Margaret Hamburg, Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Christian Hogg, Executive Director and Chief Executive Ofﬁcer, Hutchison China MedTech Limited
- Mikael Dolsten, PhD, MD, President, Worldwide Research and Development, Pfizer
- Simon Stevens, Chief Executive Officer, NHS England
- Brent Saunders, President and CEO, Actavis
For the full agenda and speaker line-up please visit the website.
The FT Global Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Conference is Europe's pre-eminent industry event attended by leading executives, government decision makers, investors, analysts and other specialist providers. It provides a unique platform to present new perspectives, 'feel the pulse' of the industry, and network with peers across the sector.
Conference Ticket: £1495
From: November 17, 2014 08:30
To: November 18, 2014 13:05
London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, Grosvenor Square, W1K 6JP, United Kingdom